(For readers more than 18 years old)
- 8cm x 8 cm post-it (30 sheets in the same color)
- 2 pens, a timer and a bowl
- 3 hours from each player, set aside for fun! (no interruptions, i.e. phone calls, SMS and no subsequent arrangement)
- Use the post-it, each writes down 6 questions (1 question per sheet) relating areas of sexual desire, love, intimacy…etc., that you are curious about your partner. Once you have completed writing, fold the post-it inwards 3 times, so that writings inside the post-it are not visible from outside. Put them in the bowl. The questions are designed to get to know each other more; not to put your partner in an accusation stand (i.e. why do you want me to….) or in a difficult situation (i.e. out of all your ex, who do you love the most). Remember it’s about you and your partner, not with anyone else. Good examples are: (questions start with ‘what’, ‘when’, ‘where’ and ‘how’)
- What would you like me to do more in bed that makes you feel good?
- When do you feel most intimate or close to your partner?
- Write down the following 8 questions or happy-to-do in separate 8 post-it sheets and mix well with your 12 pieces of post-it in the bowl.
- Name 1 sensual part of your own body and ask your partner to lick the part with the remaining minutes
- Ask your partner to share intimate thoughts with you by you start saying: “Trust me that you are safe with me emotionally, share with me how you feel lately”
- Express gratitude on 5 things your partner has done for you lately
- Name 3 aspects or reasons that your partner is sexy in your point of view
- Kiss and breath all over your partner’s face, except your partner’s mouth
- Name 5 qualities in your partner that attract you very much
- Say 3 things that you would want your partner to know right now
- Apologize to your partner for 3 things you have neglected or wouldn’t have done lately
- Set the timer for 3 minutes
- Decide who will go first; the first person picks a post-it from the bowl
- Use up full 3 minutes (with the help of a timer) to answer the question or to perform the happy-to-do task on the post-it.
- It’s possible that you have picked your own post-it; this is perfectly fine. Your partner would not mind to know more about you with your own questions.
- Then change turn, the second person repeats no.1-3 above.
Remember: the objective is to have fun, be open and honest as much as possible to each other, be brave to try the happy-to-do and share your inner emotions, as well as to have sex and intimacy at the same time. Hope both of you have fun!!
If you are in the mood for more, why not have a read in our other post, 30 days of love making – an act of love per day.